Christmas Writing Station
Ready to get started with some fun Christmas themed play and learning? This set includes a Christmas-themed Letter Writing Station for your little learners to prepare they wish list to Santa!
What You Need To Know
The Letter Writing Station can be set up at home or in a classroom to write cards, letters or postcards to Santa or your little learners’ favourite friends or relatives!
Your little learners will LOVE playing and creating in the writing station, but they will also develop early reading and writing skills and work on vocabulary recognition in French!
- One letter to Santa template in French
- Four wish list templates (blank, with blackline masters, with space for your kids to cut and glue pictures from a catalogue)
- Two stamp sheets and envelopes templates (colour and B&W to save ink) for your kids to practice their cutting skills
- Large rectangle labels
- Small labels (envelop, stamp, mailbox, glue & scissors)
- How to write to Santa with pictograms
How to set up the Christmas-themed Gifts clip activity:
Print, laminate and cut the Christmas Writing Station printables. Use the printables to set up and decorate your writing station. Provide pencils, paper, scissors, envelopes and a mail box you can easily DYI by wrapping a shoe box or any cardboard using red wrapping paper. This is a very easy set up and you really don’t need to spend much on any props! You could also add some Christmas garlands or decorations to give your space a Christmas vibe.
This set is of playful resources for your little learners this Christmas and is absolutely FREE!
This is a DIGITAL product. No physical product will be mailed to you. You will be able to download the PDF file at any time by logging into your account HERE after your purchase.